If you noticed that you received a refund (PayPal transaction) or your payment authorization (Credit Card transaction) fell off, it is because your order was canceled due to suspected fraud or the item(s) you wished to purchase is out of stock. In this case, we always send out an email notification notifying you of your order status. If you did not receive an order update email from us, please contact our Customer Service Team.
How can we help you?
- How can I check the status of my UBIQ order?
- Why is my order on hold?
- Why was my order canceled?
- When will I get my money after my order is canceled?
- Why did I receive a refund for my order?
- Can I make changes to my order?
- Why did I not receive my entire order?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Why was I charged multiple times?
- What is UBIQ's Policy on price adjustments?